Calendar for Submission Process:
Oct. 15th - Deadline for Entry
Oct. 22nd - Acceptance of Artists to Show
Nov. 23rd - Artwork Due to Gallery
Dec. 7th - ARTWALK
Dec. 8th - Award Announced
Eligibility for Entrance:
- All artwork submitted will be a 12”x12” format. The paintings can be a 12”x12” canvas or board, or the entire piece with framing can be 12”x12”. If you are choosing an unframed canvas or board please make sure it is ready to hang.
- Artists must be a resident of Montana, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Utah, or Colorado
- Submission of two images that are representative of the paintings that will be created for the show. Each artist will need to send four 12”x12” paintings for entry to the show. The paintings will be evaluated by the public as a collection, not individual pieces for the “Patron’s Choice Award” of $1,000.
- All artwork sold will be subject to normal gallery commissions. Terms to be discussed with selected artists.
- Artists submitting work must have prior experience with gallery or museum shows to participate.
- Artists submissions will be selected by gallery staff and two local guest artists.
- All shipping to and from the show will be the responsibility of the artist. Please send in a marked box or crate that can be reused of the artwork does not sell.